Body Blocking For an Unhooked Survivor
I keep trying to protect injured survivors and they just keep juking me and getting downed by the killer. I'm in purple ranks right now so I have no idea why this is happening, especially in the situations where they were unhooked after a gate was opened. Why does this keep happening? Am I doing something wrong? Am I unintentionally sandbagging them in some way?
Comments
Body blocking worked a lot better in the past. Now it generally just gets you injured unless the whole team is in on it or the killer is struggling a bit.
I don't think you're doing anything wrong. Those survivors are probably just freaking out and trying to zigzag their way to freedom not realizing you're trying to protect them.
OP is talking about AFTER unhooking, not while the killer is holding the survivor.
This. Some survivors simply don't belong in the high ranks because they cannot read their fellow survivors' actions.
A lot of times they are not the matchmaker is just like "Screw it" and puts lower ranks into the match anyways. I was playing with red rank friends in an SWF and it put us against a rank 19 Killer with like 2 hours total playtime and nothing on his killer.
It's just how it be.
Ok, I was starting to get worried because it happened a few times yesterday.