Servers down on PS4 again for dedicated servers rollout?
Are the dev's rolling out dedicated servers for console right now? Is that why it keeps going down today?
Are the dev's rolling out dedicated servers for console right now? Is that why it keeps going down today?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No
I just posted that i cannot play survivor anymore. Do you also keep getting this?
God, I hope not. From what I've seen, dedicated servers are nowhere near ready to roll out for all players. We already have worse FPS than PC users, do we really need to be punished with dedicated servers, too?
Yeah, getting that right now.
I can't even get past the title... press x to continue gives me error 8,018
The Twitter post indicated that the outage was related to dedicated servers.
I hope so. That would be great news! I've had nothing but good times on PC with dedicated servers. I really have nothing bad to say about them. I can't wait for dedicated servers on PS4.
Yep, I couldn't log in an hour ago, but we got a couple hours of play time (+_+)