Devs turned console Dservers on
I bet happened. The devs are just testing them before they tell us they’re live on console^
jk Idk, but it wouldn’t surprise me
I bet happened. The devs are just testing them before they tell us they’re live on console^
jk Idk, but it wouldn’t surprise me
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
God I hope not
If it was ever live on console you would by playing killer as the killer (you) would have a ping now like survivors
Lol yea I tested killer after posting this. It’s no different from what I could tell, but it’s a fun thought
belive me you dont want them on console in current state
I figure not tbh