New Survivor, Killer and their Perks - Also some skins down the bottom
Here you go Guys.
Here you go Guys.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You are wonderful thank you so much.
I've had my fair share of slow internet speeds before.
Thanks! what about the power description?
@Mascherata you can see his abilities here: http://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/1052/ptb-new-killer-pictures#latest
But happy to see the clown come true and likely a carnival map?
New skins look pretty decent too.
I picked my favourite ones:
Just for fun
20180530020650_1.jpgLOL so much for BHVR never putting a clown into the game.
Bamboolzed and Pop Goes the Weasel are going to be meta. So is Boil Over.
Kate in-game
Oh yeah I'll post tier 3 perks for both
https://clips.twitch.tv/HappyAnimatedIguanaKippa The mori from killer perspective
Tier 3 Perks for Kate and The Clown.
Boil over sounds so broken.
Any pics of add-ons yet?
Sure thing
My Fav is the VHS Porn add-on purely because of the name.
could you post killer skins please ? ;_;
Killer Skins look sick af
I believe alongside these skins, these killers have re-colours of their base skins too - seen in the hillbilly screenshot.
The licenced killers don't have skins unfortunately.
agreed @sorrowen
Trapper: Sexy Evan showing some legs.
Wraith: Love the tribal themed one.
Nurse: AMAZING. So varied.
Doctor, Clown and Huntress (Bear Skull), have the creepiest versions. I cannot wait to be chased by these killers wearing these skins. Especially Carter, looking threatening as hell.
Damn, the jake skins are sweet. And those nea ones... dear lord.
Damn, the jake skins are sweet. And those nea ones... dear lord.