with the changes to legion did they reduce the frenzy duration?

During his rework the devs slowed the frenzy speed and we got a longer duration from it, since they are giving him back that speed did they also reduce the duration of frenzy. I didn't see it in the patch notes but it might have just gone under the radar, I really hope this is not the case because honestly more map coverage with frenzy would be great.

Comments

  • I believe they got the speed boost with no duration loss. Of course they lost other things in the process...

  • They did not reduce its duration. I played him once in the PTB and his new speed + vault speed feels sooo much nicer.

  • No silly goose because that would make him just way too strong lol. He’s already top tier, he doesn’t need anymore buffs duh.