I LOVE THIS GAME
I just wanted to say that this game brings me so much joy and relief. I can just go home and relax to a game. I mostly play solo and it’s just nice to play and think. When I play with my friends we always have a good time. It always just gets better and better. I’m just glad the game will always at least go 1 step forward and 2 steps back, cause it’s hard to adapt to game changes sometimes. Thank you Dead By Daylight Team
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
I can't tell if this is sarcasm or not..
I think someone finally lost it fellas its been 3 years and we have our first insane person. (Just kidding i like this game to or i else i wouldnt play it)
I’m serious
Yea, but I mean past the frustration the game may bring in the moment... I throughly am happy that I play the game. It’s brought me more laughs and smiles than disappointment over 3 years. I wanted to acknowledge it
If that's the case, this is certainly a refreshing perspective to see around here. I genuinely hope that you continue to enjoy the game in the future as much if not more than you do right now 😊
Yes since my girlfriend died this game have been my escape and helped me to pass the time. It's not a perfect game but there is no such thing anyway.
I will always have a love/hate relationship with this game. That’s beauty of it😊
Don't we all? DbD players are the real masochists, we get killed, tbagged, sacrificed, tortured, bleed to death and gen rushed, but we keep on trying to play every single time and we come back no matter what. 🤡
like a bunch of rainbow faces clowns 🤡
I also love not playing due to the servers being down uwu