Survivors, why do you try to escape through exit gates with Active Reverse Bear Trap on your head?!

Red and Purple ranks attempt to do this, are you Survivor mains which don't know killer's powers and attempting to hide in lockers vs Legion, or what?!

Comments

  • I don't, but at the same time it's pretty much a death sentence with the EGC + a bear trap on your head anyways. One or the other is gonna get you unless the other survivors get the hell out and let you get hatch.

    Speaking of hiding in lockers vs Legion. I actually had someone do this while the Legion had FF and hit a survivor, I had Head On and was gonna stun him, so I tried to open a locker before he got close enough and a Meg was in the locker, lol. She bitched me out when she got found and said that I intentionally tried to sell her out. Because I somehow knew she was in the locker I was gonna try to Head On stun the Legion with in an area where all the generators were completed without Bond.

  • They skimmed through Pig's Nerf and assumed it was perfectly fine to walk out despite it being active. And also like the other guy said, Seems pointless. I'll just kill myself at exit gates when I can't even lose the killer and remove the bear trap.

  • they'd rather spend 12 seconds walking to the gate than 2 minutes uselessly defending themselves.

  • Oh I do it on purpose. I'll stare into the killers eyes and charge head first to my death for the meme

  • Woah it still goes off if it's active? That's really good to know. I didn't even know about that myself.

  • For the memes or sometimes players of just forget under the pressure and try to run out

  • @Atrushan88 said:

    I don't, but at the same time it's pretty much a death sentence with the EGC + a bear trap on your head anyways. One or the other is gonna get you unless the other survivors get the hell out and let you get hatch.

    Speaking of hiding in lockers vs Legion. I actually had someone do this while the Legion had FF and hit a survivor, I had Head On and was gonna stun him, so I tried to open a locker before he got close enough and a Meg was in the locker, lol. She bitched me out when she got found and said that I intentionally tried to sell her out. Because I somehow knew she was in the locker I was gonna try to Head On stun the Legion with in an area where all the generators were completed without Bond.

    Unless the pig is super Patrol jigsaw boxes and nobody else is down or hooked you roughly have about 2 minutes to get the trap off.

    I typically play solo survivor with a lone wolf playstyle but for the most part I won't open an exit gate if someone has an active trap on.

  • @Volfawott said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/862666#Comment_862666

    Unless the pig is super Patrol jigsaw boxes and nobody else is down or hooked you roughly have about 2 minutes to get the trap off.

    I typically play solo survivor with a lone wolf playstyle but for the most part I won't open an exit gate if someone has an active trap on.

    Yes but by the time you get the trap off, you're not sure where the exit gates are, unless you get lucky and it's your first box, and you don't have much time left if it's your last. And while you may not open the gates, most do.