Archives Overlay rework
For me it is pretty annoying that at the end of the game the overlay always pops up blocking 50% of the chat window. It should stay as it is and only open up when you hover over it. Maybe make it blink twice to show something has happened, something like the exclamation mark on dailies.
And just adding XP to a rift fragment should not make it light up. At least the rift fragment should be completed. Or a challenge. But that I gained XP is not really a thing I need to be shown, I know that happened. The dailies are also not yelling everytime "Hey, you got now 2 of 3 gens done!"
Comments
Btw, I also think, the auto popup of dailies should be reduced. I know when I have dailies finished, but I wanna keep them. The first time finished, popup. That's fine. But everytime, when I try to save the good 60k mori dailies before a new chapter is released, I get this freakin window, naggin me to click the wrong label to collect. That happened twice and I freaked out, wanting to rip the stupid popup window off my screen.
The exclamation mark is sufficient as notification, I really don't want the popup each game.
I agree. If you COMPLETE a challenge, sure, pop up, but I don't need to know that I completed 3/15 gens and I have plenty of time to check it myself while searching.
There's also plenty of space on the side to fit both chat AND the archives so I don't know why they decided it should just cover it up.
On the topic of the UI, it'd be nice to know why the bar fills at 600XP and then requires 200 more to be complete. It makes it feel like they had it set to 600 per fragment and at the last minute decided to make us do 33% more work.
It also annoys me that you have to hover over it instead of clicking it :D
This i won't understand, what diffrence does this make? I'm seriously curious.
@Milo Because it is inconsistent design. There is no hover action at all except for perk and addon details, which you need to click as well when you choose your loadout. Every other control surrounding the screen needs to be clicked. I needed like two weeks before I stopped clicking the archives.