Newkillers?
Am I the only one wanting DBD to do an "IT" chapter. We have two chainsaw killers why not two clowns? I don't care, I think IT would be a cool killer to go up against and I would enjoy seeing him featured in the game
Am I the only one wanting DBD to do an "IT" chapter. We have two chainsaw killers why not two clowns? I don't care, I think IT would be a cool killer to go up against and I would enjoy seeing him featured in the game
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Agreed, he’s probably coming next chapter
I wonder how his power would work. I never saw IT but ain't most his power just teleporting around & making scary things happen?
Like, he never DOES anything himself.
Well in his true form he's a giant spider alien looking thing and in the original when they found it's lair there was people trapped in spider webs so maybe it could lay spiderweb traps around the map similar to the trapper or it could be similar to the oni when it sucks enough fear it goes into spider mode. Idk. I just think because of the lore behind the entity it would make sense to have it because "It" feeds off fear just like the entity
Actually doesnt the entity feed off of hope or false hope
Imagine a spiderweb that could block windows or hallways. Would be tasty.