An idea for the oni
Hey everyone instead of making post on how to nerf the oni can you wait for me and the rest of the playerbase to play with/against him :)
Thanks...
Hey everyone instead of making post on how to nerf the oni can you wait for me and the rest of the playerbase to play with/against him :)
Thanks...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
People on the PTB look like they're having so much fun with him.
I play on console; it makes me sad to know I probably won't get to play him while he's fun.
I know it looks fun on both ends i play on ps4 could get iy on pc but im not starting over lol
Seems like his only real issue is a pc issue...but hey..pc runs it for everyone