Has anyone tested the legion changes yet

I'm on xbox so I cant and everyone is playing oni so from somebody who has played him, is he as bad as people are saying he will become?

Comments

  • From what I know. No one recorded a match where they tested it out.

  • @Alice_pbg said:

    From what I know. No one recorded a match where they tested it out.

    :( o well guess we'll wait for oni hype to die down and see. I've also only seen 1 video on the spirit changes

  • @TruffleTurtle said:

    I'm on xbox so I cant and everyone is playing oni so from somebody who has played him, is he as bad as people are saying he will become?

    I've tried it and I actually manged to get 2-3 chain hits on maps like father's Chapel crotus prenn asylum without any duration add ons. Its great tbh. But the survivors didn't run away from my terror radius when I was near them so keep that in mind. And for perks I tried intervention, pop goes the weasel, thanatophobia and bamboozle

  • From what i've seen his speed and vault speed are good. Legion is still bad because.

    • There is still 4 bad add-ons (Frank's Mix Tape , Stab Wound Study and both ruler make no difference
    • 4s cooldown is way to high and should be lowered back to 3s.
    • Basic attack penalty should be removed (gauge depletion by 50% after a basic attack)
    • Legion is the only killer that have zero mortality (Doc can stop loop etc...).

    Nemesis BoP legion is sure a bad thing but at least he make legion lethal again.

  • Ndemesis BoP Legion is the only way he's acceptable right now. And that will be "fixed" so...their Feral Frenzy is now only good as a time saver to close distances.

  • I tried him briefly, he feels way nicer to play. The speed increase feels very nice and smoother, and the vaults are SO much better. Outweighs the nerfs by a long shot if you ask me.

  • @ASpazNamedSteve said:

    I tried him briefly, he feels way nicer to play. The speed increase feels very nice and smoother, and the vaults are SO much better. Outweighs the nerfs by a long shot if you ask me.

    This. All they need to do is revert the 4s cooldown and he gud

  • I have constantly been wondering why people have been saying he's getting a nerf. It is 100% a buff to Legion. He feels much better to play on PTB than he currently does. The movement buffs are massive.

    So many people have said the inability for him to to apply Sloppy Butcher and STBFL stacks with his ability is a massive nerf, but it really isn't... I've always felt those were both already pretty mediocre perks on him in the first place. There is definitely better perks you can currently run on him before this patch actually comes out.

    I asked someone complaining about the changes if they has tried him yet, and their response was:

    I haven't tried him yet, but i really have no desire too either. You can read how bad he is in the patch notes, and seeing videos on Legion only prove how he's even weaker now. 

    Don't go off of the patch notes or other people's speculations. Try him out and see how he feels.