I feel like this is the new standard - purple survivors for green killers, red survivors for purple killers. Also instant killer lobbies and longer queue times when you want to play survivor.
I feel like this is the new standard - purple survivors for green killers, red survivors for purple killers. Also instant killer lobbies and longer queue times when you want to play survivor.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
yeah I felt pretty bad after I saw the scoreboard
I mean they did get 2 kills 2 escapes, and similar points to the survivors that did escape at least.
eh even if I die I still feel bad at these types of games
I guess, I just mean objectively it looks like the killer did fine.
To the developers, yes.
You’re all within 6 ranks of one another.
If the killer was to those ranks before rank resets , then yeah it's fair.
But hey , if you wan't to say that a person's skill changes based on their rank somehow then I am wrong.
Quite frankly I don't really care about it anymore I just go oh darn noed lol
I feel like this is the new standard - purple survivors for green killers, red survivors for purple killers. Also instant killer lobbies and longer queue times when you want to play survivor.
Hints in a certain direction...
Go on.