Locker buff nobody really mentioned
I don't think I've seen this mentioned anywhere but lockers were buffed a few patches ago. Before, in order to hide from aura reading like BBQ, your aura was only blocked a second or so after you finished closing the locker door. Now, it begins almost immediately after you begin entering the locker. You can tell this by using Distortion and Inner Strength. You can see when you begin healing for Inner Strength and at what point you no longer lose a token with Distortion. Haven't tested on Head On but I never really used it before the change so I'm not sure when it began counting the 3 seconds.
I don't remember seeing this in patch notes or seeing anyone talking about it. Just thought it was a nice change.
Comments
Yeah it's already been like that for a few patches
The only perk I'm pretty sure that doesn't work like that is head on
Yes that was my first sentence. But it wasn't in patch notes AFAIK and nobody has talked about it AFAIK.
Interesting. I wonder why