This is so ######### cool!
The statues in the new map around the main building will turn their faces on you if you're not gonna face them ๐
I didn't know about this until ussylis said about that... very cool easter egg!
The statues in the new map around the main building will turn their faces on you if you're not gonna face them ๐
I didn't know about this until ussylis said about that... very cool easter egg!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
O
SpoooOoOoOOoky
Like hell, I hope it will not be scraped in live update, the best thing I've ever seen in game lately ๐๐
*Turns out to be a rendering bug*
At BHVR HQ:
DevA: You know those statues keep resetting everytime they unload.
DevB: Just leave it and call it a feature. I'm too busy figuring out how to nerf Pig some more.