So... if you are gonna get the next dlc on release day

Who are you levelling first? And why?

I think I will do Oni first. Because I already unlocked all the other killer perks and I wanna keep it that way.

Since there's still 7 or 8 survivors left to get the perks...gonna wait on yui (but she gets priority over the others)

Comments

  • Both, I'm stil doing the Archive's challenges for lvl 2, so... Whatever the challenge asks me to play

  • @Carlosylu said:

    Both, I'm stil doing the Archive's challenges for lvl 2, so... Whatever the challenge asks me to play

    I think the archives will only ask for trapper or claudette since it's their memories.

  • @Alice_pbg said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/856618#Comment_856618

    I think the archives will only ask for trapper or claudette since it's their memories.

    I only have 1 left for survivor (drop 15 pallets whyle being chased) and all the others are killer related, I don't wanna lie and say I've read them, I haven't so... IDK

  • I'll definitely get Oni day one. I love his gameplay and visual design. Unless they nerf his power in any significant way of course.

  • Yui. So i can keep Kate and Nea with all perks.

    Maybe Oni later. He was really fun to play in the PTB and i don't like playing the majority of the killers, only Spirit, Pig and a little bit of Legion atm.

  • Oni, I like getting killer achievements out of the way first as they are usually easier to do earlier than later. Survivors usually won't have found an efficient technique against whatever the new killer is for that chapter just yet. When Plague first came out, people actually cleansed against her.

  • This is IF they come out in good condition.... already content creators are advocating for change to the Oni because of "no counterplay" and "overpowered".... i would level Oni first... but most likely I'd be left with a shell of what he once was so... I wont be buying this chapter...... assuming the content creators force a knee jerk to happen.