a player disconnected from the match while loading ( pc )
can the devs please fix this issue by issuing a 15 minute forced wait time for any players that dc while the game is loading , not saying it's not legit , but with the frequency that it is happening lately its becoming ridiculous and it wastes every other players time , and lately its been happening very often and there should be some way to control the amount of players dc'ing . maybe after it stops after a 2 - 3 months , this wait time can be removed but for now it happens way to often , also as killer I lose my perks/add-ons when this happens and it is really frustrating especially when I have a mori .
Comments
Sadly they are disconnecting because they know you have a Mori because it's a "secret" offering. Problem is everytime the killer's offering isn't shown before load screen people assume it's a Mori and bail
I think they should make all killer offerings secret and not revealed to survivors. Heck I'd be fine with the killer not being able to see survivors' offerings as well. It would go a long way towards fixing this specific problem IMHO.
Better than playing a 3v1, 2v1, or 1v1.
I dont think it would if people dc because of mori's and dont know till they get mori'd theyll just dc mid Mori, or as someone else is being mori'd
Except there is a punishment being rolled out for the in match DC's. Not sure if this will apply before the match starts. Hopefully it will and this is a moot point!