When you see a streamer what do you do?

I always bring a Mori. It generally ends super fast because they want to get chased so I down them fast.

Comments

  • When it's been a rough set of matches, I do this with anyone who wants attention. Rough guess, I'd say 50% or so will DC when I don't chase them. The devs said to pressure gens, but hell, if I can chase someone and have Jedi Knight Flashlight chasing me too, that's 2 people off of gens. Pretty efficient imo.

    Sometimes I do chase them though, especially when I'm playing a Killer I want to practice stuff on. Huntress especially. Before I stopped playing her, I'd chase anyone who was down to loop me to death and didn't mind me refilling hatchets every now and again. It really improved my aim enormously.

  • I play on PS4. I've seen a handful of players with TTV in their name but they aren't anyone I've ever heard of. Generally, I just play my game like normal. I generally tunnel out annoying survivors and TTV players very often are annoying. But if I tunnel them out its because of their behavior and not just to pick on the wannabe streamers.

  • @Mringasa said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1076738#Comment_1076738

    When it's been a rough set of matches, I do this with anyone who wants attention. Rough guess, I'd say 50% or so will DC when I don't chase them. The devs said to pressure gens, but hell, if I can chase someone and have Jedi Knight Flashlight chasing me too, that's 2 people off of gens. Pretty efficient imo.

    Sometimes I do chase them though, especially when I'm playing a Killer I want to practice stuff on. Huntress especially. Before I stopped playing her, I'd chase anyone who was down to loop me to death and didn't mind me refilling hatchets every now and again. It really improved my aim enormously.

    I'll have to do this honestly. Seems more fun.

  • I mori him first, because such monkeys need a funny content where they bully killers.

  • I play the game, afterwards I watch their perspective if it was a good game.

1 2 3 ›