Are the charms on survivor to small?
I think they are too small and I can’t hardly notice them that’s why I don’t have any on my survivors
I think they are too small and I can’t hardly notice them that’s why I don’t have any on my survivors
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Somewhat agreed. I feel like I only remember I have them on when I'm not being aggroed on a gen or on the hook hanging out. And even then, I only see them cause I have the Pustula one and that bright-ass purple Feng Min one.
Charms need to be like
Way too small, I've been playing Adam and the only charm I can see through his coat is Claudette since it's the only one big enough to clip through it.
They're kinda ugly on some skins
Basically yeah
We live in a world where wearing two charms on one hip is fine, but three is tacky.
Also...
I agree with you
I wouldn't mind more spots besides the hips for charms, like having a badge charm on the upper chest, a Claudette figure on the hip, one of the weird demon charm things for a necklace, etc.
I'm not a fan of them on survivors. Just personal preference. I just prefer their outfits without them. I love the killer ones on the hooks and some of them help with hook visibility. I'd rather see the survivor charms appear on gens and chests tbh.