Solo GOOD experience! WHAT?!

Ok, 3 days in a row, solo playing, purple ranks, xbox

WHAT? TEAMWORK? NO SAND BAGGING? NO UNSAFE UNHOOKS? Ok... What's happening to the world? Is Fortnite getting stronger again and kids are leaving that way?

Untitled Image
Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Its because it's not a team game as solo which has always been an argument between solo and swf.

    Its really a game where everyone is looking out for their own interests with trying to grind as many bp or pip within it.

  • @twistedmonkey said:

    Its because it's not a team game as solo which has always been an argument between solo and swf.

    Its really a game where everyone is looking out for their own interests with trying to grind as many bp or pip within it.

    Dude, I know! I had a good experience, I actually played with team players for 3 days! It was a great but weird experience

  • I feel most of the solo complaints come from players that normally play SWF. Yeah, I know a lot of the time your teammates seem like bots with bad A.I. but you do get decent teammates some of the time too.

  • @Carlosylu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/856003#Comment_856003

    Dude, I know! I had a good experience, I actually played with team players for 3 days! It was a great but weird experience

    Ahhh I misread lol.

    I have good experiences the majority of times but that's down to me not really caring how a match plays out.

    You are right if players synergise well it does feel wierd and like an accomplishment as its certainly not the normal game 🤣😂.