Gen rework?
I think most people can agree that playing Killer anymore just makes you want to die. Despite the toxic 4man SWF, broken survivor meta, and killer reworks and nerfs I feel like the biggest balance issue is generators.
Before everyone starts screaming please hear me out.
With so many perks rising on both killer and survivor side I feel like survivors are just absolutely wrecking killers with gens. NO IM NOT A "TOXIC GEN RUSHER" TYPE OF KILLER. So dont start. I bring thanatophobia, I bring ruin. It does nothing. I cannot keep up with how fast the gens are getting done. Is there going to be a gen rework or nerf to balance this? Nothing too bad I hope but just... something? It's really, really frustrating to play against a 4 man SWF with new part tool boxes and meta perks that make them absolutely impossible to catch. I'm basically wasting my time chasing survivors while two of them chunk out 5 gens in 6 minutes.
I'm really not having fun playing anymore and most people I talk too (also killers, and some survivors) feel the same about the balance. I know we cant nerf every survivor perk (even though the devs rework or nerf a killer everytime someone crys about it -.-) so gens is the only way I see that balance can be brought back into the game. I'm not being a dick, dont come at me. It's a genuine question.
Comments
Yeah toolboxes can be pretty broken, ScottJund suggested bringing a "Safety Mori", so if you see a bunch of people with toolboxes or medkits you bring an ebony to balance it out, if they arent burning through gens you dont have to use the mori, but you atleast have that as an option for an equaliser
Bad idea. When i see a mori i just genrush because i don't want to get murdered after 1 hook. Most of the players does that.
If you do thats what the mori is for, its to counter people doing gens too quick, being able to remove someone from the game super early and slow survivor progress is whythey are so powerful
Just nerf every survivor in every rank because I can't 4k as often as I'd like
I just said this isnt my intention. I play more survivor than killer these days because killer is absolutely unbearable. You seem to forget its 4 against 1; how is the current gen system working if I cant even get a 1k anymore? I literally just cannot win, and I'm seeing this problem pop up more and more as I play and in forums and reddit. I'm obviously not the only one who sees it. You cant be that dense to think I'm sitting here having a tantrum over not getting a 4k. The entire game is super broken and, right now, it's so survivor sided it's disgusting. I'm not demanding a 4k. I'm demanding a chance.