I approve of half of the new chapter.

In my honest opinion... I love the survivor more than the Killer. Yes I know what you are thinking...


"His power is amazing! How do you hate the killer and not the survivor!"


Well... I dont hate him because of his power or his perks.


He is just... visually unpleasant to look at. He has too much on his model for me to comprehend. Too much bland colors. When I think of Samauri I think of this:

samurai.jpg

Not this:

45aa9e24338b1927bffbb5caa1b79d1b2d0c10ccr1-350-350v2_uhq.jpg


Look at the difference of color. One is extremely pleasant to look at, and the other one.... not so much..


Now the survivor on the other hand, she has a perfect color pallet. She just looks dang amazing.


Like I could live with the long hair if they just fixed his armor's color. Like ik it's supposed to look like as if he died but... you could do the exact same to the concept art of an actual samurai...


But other than that, both look good for an original chapter. ( not one I expected but... one I like nonetheless).

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • This is an actual thread?????


    Oni looks amazing at the DEVS did a fantastic job creating him. Shame on you.

  • @DeanIcity said:

    This is an actual thread?????

    Oni looks amazing at the DEVS did a fantastic job creating him. Shame on you.

    I agree with this, lol

  • @ZtarShot said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/856351#Comment_856351

    ...without the spiked bat...

    The Oni has a SAMURAI SWORD whereas a traditional Oni has a SPIKED CLUB. This and the fact that he shares similarities he shares with the very same samurai picture first displayed makes The Oni easy to confuse with a samurai.

    ARE YOU TROLLING??? He literally has the "SpIkEd BaT" you also act like this is the only example. He has a samurai sword because when he was alive he WAS a samurai, NOW he's an Oni because that's what he became from the Entity. The IQ levels.... Jesus.

  • @Micheal_Myers said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/854782#Comment_854782

    Well... It makes me feel fine lol it's literally your OPINION. So its fine for you to express yours. I'm not one to be "OMG my opinion Oni matters!" (yes a joke with Oni sounding like Only lol)

    I take all opinions into consideration. And if I think your opinion is wrong I will blatantly state so.

    You're missing the point. Your opinion (especially on cosmetics), as well as my own, are irrelevant. Don't like the look? Too bad. Wait for a new skin to drop that maybe fits your own preference, but this whole "he looks so bad, you should look into making changes on the way he looks" is not only outrageous, it's RIDICULOUS. Cosmetics RARELY ever matter.

  • @Ramosaurus40 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/856118#Comment_856118

    You're missing the point. Your opinion (especially on cosmetics), as well as my own, are irrelevant. Don't like the look? Too bad. Wait for a new skin to drop that maybe fits your own preference, but this whole "he looks so bad, you should look into making changes on the way he looks" is not only outrageous, it's RIDICULOUS. Cosmetics RARELY ever matter.

    Dude it's been 11 days since I posted this 🤣 No one cares anymore I ain't gunna play him anyways he ugly and too color bland and that's my point.


    All I asked is to make some adjustments to make him more pleasing to the eyes. Not so much of everything in 45% of the screen just looking at 4 survivors. All I mean is keep it simple adjust a few colors and maybe adjust the hair and the model a tiny bit so I can litterally see who the heck I'm facing without complication.

  • He's a rōnin. The entity has probably made him look more oni like, but that doesn't change the fact that he isn't, actually, a samurai.

    Edit: That Necro

  • Well, hes not a samurai, hes an oni. And from the lore I gather a ronin, at that.

    Doesnt need to be clad in armor.

    Also, good thing your approval to enjoy it. <3

1 2 ›