Top priority should always be game health. It doesn't matter if you can transfer progress if the game itself is unplayable. But I do think cross-progression should be a priority as far multi-platform support goes, since I suspect a lot more people would be keen to buy the game on multiple platforms if they could sync their progress between them.
Top priority should always be game health. It doesn't matter if you can transfer progress if the game itself is unplayable. But I do think cross-progression should be a priority as far multi-platform support goes, since I suspect a lot more people would be keen to buy the game on multiple platforms if they could sync their progress between them.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It shouldn't be top priority but as someone with PC and Xbox I would like my progress to be tracked on both.
Not top priority, but near the top, sure.
Not top but up there a bit.
Top priority should always be game health. It doesn't matter if you can transfer progress if the game itself is unplayable. But I do think cross-progression should be a priority as far multi-platform support goes, since I suspect a lot more people would be keen to buy the game on multiple platforms if they could sync their progress between them.
I would love this, but game health first.
makes sense
yeah i get that thanks for the input!