bubba's on ps4
is it just me or has there been a lot of bubba's on ps4 today? I have played 5 games so far and they all were leatherface
is it just me or has there been a lot of bubba's on ps4 today? I have played 5 games so far and they all were leatherface
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Very Non related to PTB gameplay feedback.
He was probably looking at a thread in PTB feedback and made a discussion there and forgot about it.
@Rizzo90 can we get a m0ve?
He's OP now that the other killers have been nerfed :)
yeah I think that's what happened , sorry.