Hill Billy/Leather Face

These two killers are tedious to go against and mostly annoying .
Anybody that plays them I just Gen Rush them honestly. I haven't seen a good killer that plays them

The ones I find just holds the chainsaw, Tunnel and face camp.

It isn't even fun watching them miss their chainsaw swing every 5 seconds


Comments

  • you wont want to play against me as billly, beleave me.

  • This content has been removed.
  • You seem to hate those killers and assume player skill level...YOU KNOW NOTHING i was complimented today as LF i was the scariest and best killer some dude has ever faced. This dude was telling the truth man do you not understand. He played Ace as did I.
  • I want to play a good billy or leather face but unfortunately that never happens. I play mostly scrubs who face camp and just hold the chainsaw.

    I do recall playing a Billy that had a basement build though he could carry you far you wiggled free
  • i'm a decent billy also. no Ruin. no BBQ. no Nurses Calling. rank 12-9.... sometimes rank 6 or 7. but not for long.... lol....

  • i run Iron Grasp, Agitation, Enduring and Brutal Strength currently.... the new Predator is good though. crazy good....

  • feffrey said:
    These two killers are tedious to go against and mostly annoying .
    Anybody that plays them I just Gen Rush them honestly. I haven't seen a good killer that plays them

    The ones I find just holds the chainsaw, Tunnel and face camp.

    It isn't even fun watching them miss their chainsaw swing every 5 seconds


    so are you joining epicfail in making daily threads about how much you suck at this game?

    just ragequit already
  • The only reason I played LF was to get BBQ chilli and now I barely even use that. A nurses calling with Lullaby Hex is enough. 

    I'm going to add Hex ruin to my Nurse and put presence on her . I think it will be good with Lullaby Hex.

    Small skill check box with no warning
  • i run Iron Grasp, Agitation, Enduring and Brutal Strength currently.... the new Predator is good though. crazy good....

    That's actually pretty solid if you're taking them to the basement but most billies don't because they wanna face camp and run to gens fast if they go off
  • Sadly most Billy's and Leatherfaces (the latter is rarer) at really high ranks have absolutely no skills and do nothing but camp right near the hook or just go a distance away then come charging back in. They don't bother with gen pressure nor anything else but that hook.

  • @feffrey said:
    deadwolfwalking said:

    i run Iron Grasp, Agitation, Enduring and Brutal Strength currently.... the new Predator is good though. crazy good....

    That's actually pretty solid if you're taking them to the basement but most billies don't because they wanna face camp and run to gens fast if they go off

    i full-on decorate the basement. and i'm a hunter. not a camper.... i try not to tunnel but i get caught up in the moment and forget whos been hung already.... i wanna win. no doubt.... but i try to share the punishment. i like to make the game fun if i can.... probably why i'll never rank higher than purple but i hear red ranks aren't fun anyway....

  • If you want to be a pro billy just face camp and tunnel 
  • nah. i'll never be pro.... but my goal is intense and unpredictable.... achievement unlocked....

  • This content has been removed.
  • This content has been removed.