Should survivors scream during the oni's mori?

I read somewhere that the tongue is responsible for basically every sound we make, and we can't scream without a tongue.

Soo if the Oni removes the survivor's tongue they shouldn't be able to scream



Literally unplayable

Comments

  • I was thinking the same thing. Devs may fix it, they may not.

  • I agree


    Should be more of a gargle. 👹

  • Wait..Screaming comes from the vocal cords..the voice box. The tongue and lips shape sounds into WORDS, but someone without a tongue can still moan and yell and scream in terror.

  • It should be a death rattle sound because its a common trope in Japanese horror (Anybody remember The Grudge?)

  • @MightyDwight said:

    Wait..Screaming comes from the vocal cords..the voice box. The tongue and lips shape sounds into WORDS, but someone without a tongue can still moan and yell and scream in terror.

    The Mighty Dwight got it right! Sounds come from the vocal chords not the tongue so poor Yui can scream all she wants.