Survivor 1 uses key, you close it, Survivor 2 uses key, you close it, Survivor 3 uses key, you close it, it opens again due to there being 1 Survivor, you close it, then Survivor 4 uses key.
Survivor 1 uses key, you close it, Survivor 2 uses key, you close it, Survivor 3 uses key, you close it, it opens again due to there being 1 Survivor, you close it, then Survivor 4 uses key.
A Feng did that to me, got lucky and found key as the last Survivor died, I shut the hatch, he waited for me to hit him after I closed the hatch in his face, I hit him thinking he was done for, no, I thought he was being a dick but nah he told me it was so I could get BP.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Theoretically, the hatch could open 5 times.
Survivor 1 uses key, you close it, Survivor 2 uses key, you close it, Survivor 3 uses key, you close it, it opens again due to there being 1 Survivor, you close it, then Survivor 4 uses key.
What to do with this information? No idea.
Close the hatch a multitude of times
Just for it to open again by a key, sure.
It'll be comical to watch my guy
A Feng did that to me, got lucky and found key as the last Survivor died, I shut the hatch, he waited for me to hit him after I closed the hatch in his face, I hit him thinking he was done for, no, I thought he was being a dick but nah he told me it was so I could get BP.