Was Haddonfield changed?

The lighting looks different and there is one building where you can spawn as a Survivor and you can't get out, also there is one pallet where you can stuck your self and the Killer.

Comments

  • @AhoyWolf said:

    The lighting looks different and there is one building where you can spawn as a Survivor and you can't get out, also there is one pallet where you can stuck your self and the Killer.

    I believe it's bugged. I know there are invisible walls on it now.

  • I'm pretty sure they changed the road texture as well

  • Lighting seems to have changed on most maps.

    But yes Haddonfield was change.

    Not directly though. When they changed Balanced Landing the resulting code ripple through the spaghetti code blocked off garages in Haddonfield.

  • Yes, it was changed quite a bit. Many of the hedges have been replaced with much uglier patches of grass. The windows were adjusted as well.

  • Looks like a bunch of materials were swapped out in Haddonfield so I'm guessing a work in progress version of Haddonfield got mixed up with the current one. The different colored porches look nice though.