killers are op?
why did they buff killers like they did? hags traps are now insta like every time... its not even fair its just hag spam and i cant even survive. fix your game devs. revert the changes. plus with the exhaustion thing i cant even get away
Comments
This kinda looks like trollpost xd.
We have 2 options here:
1. This is a troll post, which I'm 90% sure off
2. He's serious, which just makes me want to cry
Play hag by yourself and understand her mechanics. Then we can talk again
Its more a 50/50 sadly, but I know a lot of survivors dont actually understand what they are talking about
Survivors were coddled by the devs for long time. Now they don't want to adapt as expected.. Btw i play survivor too and it's far from imposible to escape a killer. They are exaggerating things.
So strawman?
I don't even know where to start... First of all, Hag is now playable. 2nd of all the Hag can ONLY put down 10 traps MAXIMUM at any time. Avoid choke-points, windows, ledges and pallets, and she can't find you. Learn to crouch, and stealth by the traps. Flashlights also REMOVE Hag traps (which I'm fairly certain get highlighted by "Small Game").
Fix the game? They are. By removing survivors from their comfy pedestals. These changes will not be reverted, because survivors have been catered to since DAY ONE and this nonsense needs to end. NOW.
Learn to play around the exhaustion changes. aka Stop relying on crutch perks.