Why do some people have cages around their icon?

Are they banned or something?

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Maybe this will help "Warnings and bans follow an escalation process, eventually becoming permanent.

    THE ESCALATION PROCESS IS AS FOLLOWS:

    • First offense: Warning
    • Second offense: 1 week restriction (cannot create threads)
    • Third offense: 1 month forum ban
    • Fourth offense: Permanent ban

    Moderators may choose to skip one or more steps in the escalation process if it is deemed necessary."


    Jail is the second offense, you get a 1 week restriction on threads and have a lock on how many times you can comment per minute that makes trying to have discussions a pain.

  • @KillermainBTWm8 said:

    Maybe this will help "Warnings and bans follow an escalation process, eventually becoming permanent.

    THE ESCALATION PROCESS IS AS FOLLOWS:

    • First offense: Warning
    • Second offense: 1 week restriction (cannot create threads)
    • Third offense: 1 month forum ban
    • Fourth offense: Permanent ban

    Moderators may choose to skip one or more steps in the escalation process if it is deemed necessary."

    Jail is the second offense, you get a 1 week restriction on threads and have a lock on how many times you can comment per minute that makes trying to have discussions a pain.

    Look at how special I am :D


    No I didn't do this on purpose the first time I understood cause I posted several video links to try and Rick Roll people and the second time I made a joke about DCing to avoid the killers power, but I can understand why they warned mm.

    So to not get me another warning. Don't DC

  • @8obot1c said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/852834#Comment_852834

    Look at how special I am :D

    No I didn't do this on purpose the first time I understood cause I posted several video links to try and Rick Roll people and the second time I made a joke about DCing to avoid the killers power, but I can understand why they warned mm.

    So to not get me another warning. Don't DC

    Well this is ironic as hell LOL

  • @KillermainBTWm8 said:

    Maybe this will help "Warnings and bans follow an escalation process, eventually becoming permanent.

    THE ESCALATION PROCESS IS AS FOLLOWS:

    • First offense: Warning
    • Second offense: 1 week restriction (cannot create threads)
    • Third offense: 1 month forum ban
    • Fourth offense: Permanent ban

    Moderators may choose to skip one or more steps in the escalation process if it is deemed necessary."

    Jail is the second offense, you get a 1 week restriction on threads and have a lock on how many times you can comment per minute that makes trying to have discussions a pain.

    If they can't make threads...

    How are we talking to OP right now?


    ๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ‘ป

  • @Mr_K said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/852834#Comment_852834

    If they can't make threads...

    How are we talking to OP right now?

    ๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ‘ป

    oH nOoOoOoO I must be hacking!!!


    [Jk plz don't ban me :(]

  • @Mr_K said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/852834#Comment_852834

    If they can't make threads...

    How are we talking to OP right now?

    ๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ‘ป

    Because silly he made this thread before he got put in jail :P

  • @Mr_K said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/852834#Comment_852834

    If they can't make threads...

    How are we talking to OP right now?

    ๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ‘ป

    Idk

  • They were bad boys.

  • Question is do you feel like a rebel now lol the irony is pretty funny. I think it's only for a week which is good. I remember panicking the time I got jailed, luckily I haven't been since