Flashlight Help
I need to do the flashlight challenge, but I'm terrible at them. Wat is a easy use flash light with best chances to flashlight blind a killer twice outside asking a killer to stand still for u?
I need to do the flashlight challenge, but I'm terrible at them. Wat is a easy use flash light with best chances to flashlight blind a killer twice outside asking a killer to stand still for u?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Throw a pallet and wait for them to break it, you can blind them in the animation of breaking it and it is a free blind.
Is there certain addons that would help me?
Anything that increases the flashlights brightness blinds the killer faster. Just aim for their face with the flashlight while they are breaking the pallet. The smaller the beam gets the closer you are to blinding them.
I don’t believe any addons that will make the blind faster. I would run a battery so you have extra time to use it and a wide lens to help with aiming, And like the other guy said, blind at pallets
There are no addons that make the flashlight blind faster. Some make the duration of the blind longer but none effect how fast you can blind.
Aiming for their chin/neck area seems to work pretty well for me, not sure why though.
I'm in ps4 and would love to join on thursday O:
If you're in PS4 that means your problem will be... aim. This add-on helps a lot with that. You don't need to aim to their face even. If you aim for his chest it should work as well.
https://deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Wide_Lens