No Mither (The Hardcore Perk)
I just had an amazing idea on how to rework the perk "No Mither" and I decided that it's worth sharing! 
No Mither:
Go on kid, it's just a scratch. You permanently suffer from the exposed status effect with a 50/75/100 % stackable bonus to all Bloodpoint gains. The Bonus Bloodpoints from this perk are only awarded post-trial and if you survive the trial.
I wanted to keep the perk hardcore while help solve the perks issues of making grunt noises and the dying state recovery issue. You can still heal to the healthy state to reduce you grunts completely while still being a 1-hit to knock down. I decided to remove the infinite recovery from dying state as it's like winning the lottery if the killer let's you stay on the floor. Additionally it rewards great survivors that can survive the trial with BP exactly like WGLF but with 4 tokens.
No hate mail please just criticism and feedback!
No Mither:
Go on kid, it's just a scratch. You permanently suffer from the exposed status effect with a 50/75/100 % stackable bonus to all Bloodpoint gains. The Bonus Bloodpoints from this perk are only awarded post-trial and if you survive the trial.
I wanted to keep the perk hardcore while help solve the perks issues of making grunt noises and the dying state recovery issue. You can still heal to the healthy state to reduce you grunts completely while still being a 1-hit to knock down. I decided to remove the infinite recovery from dying state as it's like winning the lottery if the killer let's you stay on the floor. Additionally it rewards great survivors that can survive the trial with BP exactly like WGLF but with 4 tokens.
No hate mail please just criticism and feedback!
Comments
I appreciate what you’re going for but this literally takes away the strengths that No Mither has. Replacing the constantly-injured effect with constantly-Exposed is more a nerf than a buff because it removes the synergy that NM has with Perks that activate while injured, such as DH and Resilience.
Not to mention, if you’re Exposed, you can still be injured after being healed from Dying. So in that state, it’s just No Mither but worse, since you’re suggesting we replace the reduced noise, lack of blood pools, and Dying recovery with this one BP stack bonus.
Besides, why run a Perk like that for extra BP when you can, you know, equip an Escape Cake?
Can’t argue with that, I guess. Still though, I feel that being constantly able to get downed for no reason other than extra BP just isn’t a good enough incentive. I still think it needs changed, but this is most certainly a nerfAt least WGLF doesn’t have any extreme hindrance other than taking up a Perk slot that could be used more effectively.
If you’re interested, I made my own thread suggesting changes to No Mother while still keeping it the way it is. You can check it out here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/7609/no-mither-needs-a-rework/p1
@Nickenzie Also I’m glad you like my name.