Best Christmas gift

My main legion is getting buff and Oni looks like a badass For honor Shugoki.

I cant wait for December

Comments

  • I'm glad about the vault speed and frenzy speed but can't the cooldown just be 3 seconds base

  • I'm looking towards it to I'm a legion main after all

  • I'm really dumbfounded how people consider gutting any on hit builds entirely and reducing your stall potential by decreasing the mend timer but instead you get 0.2 movement speed more and a better vault (which automatically stops you in place after vaulting so that speed buff is less than is less than it sounds) a buff. Not to mention they never bothered fixing Frank's and Stab wound study and he still has no power in chase.

  • @RIP_Legion said:

    I'm really dumbfounded how people consider gutting any on hit builds entirely and reducing your stall potential by decreasing the mend timer but instead you get 0.2 movement speed more and a better vault (which automatically stops you in place after vaulting so that speed buff is less than is less than it sounds) a buff. Not to mention they never bothered fixing Frank's and Stab wound study and he still has no power in chase.

    You will love the new perk nemesis and beast of prey combo.

  • @Jejune said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/851545#Comment_851545

    You will love the new perk nemesis and beast of prey combo.

    Well of course but there's a good chance that will eventually be patched out if not very soon, I mean in the long run. Oh well at least we can rest easy with the fact that Legion is getting Christmas sweaters.

  • @RIP_Legion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/851563#Comment_851563

    Well of course but there's a good chance that will eventually be patched out if not very soon, I mean in the long run. Oh well at least we can rest easy with the fact that Legion is getting Christmas sweaters.

    I will be surprised if they dont fix it by the time they release it.

  • @RIP_Legion said:

    I'm really dumbfounded how people consider gutting any on hit builds entirely and reducing your stall potential by decreasing the mend timer but instead you get 0.2 movement speed more and a better vault (which automatically stops you in place after vaulting so that speed buff is less than is less than it sounds) a buff. Not to mention they never bothered fixing Frank's and Stab wound study and he still has no power in chase.

    To each their own. I've come to terms that legion will never be what he once was many moons ago. And no matter what they do to him. I will always adapt and find what is efficient for *me* on him.I will never stop playing him. He has been my main since his ptb. And he will remain so.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/851545#Comment_851545

    To each their own. I've come to terms that legion will never be what he once was. And no matter what they do to him. I will never stop playing him. He has been my main since his ptb. And he will remain so.

    I hear ya, I'm in the same boat I never stopped playing him either knowing full well he will never be as good as he used to, it's a personal challenge for me at this point getting him to rank 1 every season.