Of those options, I think Keyboard and Mouse functionality for consoles would be highly beneficial, especially if they're looking into crossplay between console and PC.
Of those options, I think Keyboard and Mouse functionality for consoles would be highly beneficial, especially if they're looking into crossplay between console and PC.
I'd disagree, because that would give an advantage over those who don't have the option of getting those to hook up to their console.
I also think cross platform gameplay isn't a good idea for this game. Cross platform game files, sure, but that's it.
I'd disagree, because that would give an advantage over those who don't have the option of getting those to hook up to their console.
I also think cross platform gameplay isn't a good idea for this game. Cross platform game files, sure, but that's it.
In the same way that people with lower-end PCs or off-brand controllers have a disadvantage. That doesn't mean the option shouldn't be there for people who can do it.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
More objetives.
Of those options, I think Keyboard and Mouse functionality for consoles would be highly beneficial, especially if they're looking into crossplay between console and PC.
Rank rewards
Haddonfield rework
I'd disagree, because that would give an advantage over those who don't have the option of getting those to hook up to their console.
I also think cross platform gameplay isn't a good idea for this game. Cross platform game files, sure, but that's it.
In the same way that people with lower-end PCs or off-brand controllers have a disadvantage. That doesn't mean the option shouldn't be there for people who can do it.
More objectives,may be different gamemodes.
Other-
More OBJECTIVES!!!!
I didn’t pick community choice because all these stupid nerfs and changes are happening because the community wont stop whining
I'm assuming "for all consoles" means all platforms.