The Oni

I just gotta say. This might be the most fun in gameplay "flow" and an allround powerhouse of a killer. Unless they somehow gut him before release this might be the best killer in fun factor they have ever released!

EDIT: I also want to say that playing against the oni puts me on edge as a survivor which i very much enjoy, but i do know many people will dislike that since they want easy to bully killers, but for me i love it when im feeling my buttcheeks clenche, when i discover wich killer it is.

Comments

  • He feels really clunky and awkward to play as, but against man is he fun, and actually SCARY. No other killer makes me jump but when you hear ROARRR...Thump......thump....thump...THUMP THUMP THUMP-!! you gtfo real quick lol.


    Playing as him though, you can rarely move your camera, and everything takes over your camera so it's constantly going all over the place; and is very disorienting- I've actually gotten so dizzy I forgot which way I was even facing.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    He is a little too tall and clunky for me, I can barely see what I am doing, but at least other people are having fun with him so he won't be dead like Demogorgon is lol I still love this DLC though, I love the survivor Yui and I am definitely buying the chapter when it releases

    Tbh ST chapter was obviously for nancy and steve. Demogorgon was just there cause a killer was needed

  • Just been watching Monto play as him and he seems awesome. I can see a lot of players becoming Oni mains. I can’t wait to be able to try him out for myself.