Did Borrowed Time need a buff and Legion need a nerf?

Screenshot_20191119-154030_Chrome.jpg

^Response from an actual Dev

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Wow, I can't believe they thought Legion getting a bit of a nerf would change the fact that they just nerfed the near worst killer in the game. By the way, love the name @RIP_Legion .

  • @CL4P_TRAP_ER said:

    Wow, I can't believe they thought Legion getting a bit of a nerf would change the fact that they just nerfed the near worst killer in the game. By the way, love the name @RIP_Legion .

    Don't worry bro we just got wait for them to "collect data" for 4 months and then they'll throw a monkey wrench at him and hope it fixed him

  • I mean, it's not like they PURPOSEFULLY meant to nerf legion, he just kinda ended up as a casualty of their buff to mending times. Plus, mending was just supposed to be a way to stall the game a little bit, they probably never intended mend times to get out of control as they did. So of course it seemed justified to them, but really it just highlights how bad his power is now.

  • You're missing the "Buff Legion and Nerf Borrowed Time" option.

  • @GrootDude said:

    I’m a clown

    🤡 *Honk Honk*

  • They never should have gave borrowed time the deep wounds effect to begin with.

    They created this balance problem on their own once again.

    Just like how they nerfed all healing actions in general and made gen-rushing worse and not just reworked self-care like people asked originally

  • They never should have gave borrowed time the deep wounds effect to begin with.

    They created this balance problem on their own once again.

    Just like how they nerfed all healing actions in general and made gen-rushing worse and not just reworked self-care like people asked originally

  • How I wish the devs would look at this poll!

  • Buff the legion and nerf the ######### out of borrowed crutch. It's a horribly designed perk.

  • @GrootDude said:

    I’m a clown

    Devs: "One of our trusted members wants even more nerfs! We have the green light to make him 110% speed again!"