Nemesis + Rancor + Furtive Chase = Ultimate Obsession
Definitely yes. I don't see why not.
Yes it will
imagine using head on then you see the rancor pop up and ######### your pants
@8obot1c said:Nemesis + Rancor + Furtive Chase = Ultimate Obsession
@8obot1c said:
Can we replace Furtive Chase with Enduring/Spirit Fury?
nemesis and rancor... i like the idea
I like how his perks and his great-great-granddaughter's perks synergize :D
Confirmed in testing: I moried everyone
However, Furtive Chase and Decisive Strike don't proc the Nemesis effect.
At least it'll make that one archives challenge with rancor much easier?
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nemesis + Rancor + Furtive Chase = Ultimate Obsession
Definitely yes. I don't see why not.
Yes it will
imagine using head on then you see the rancor pop up and ######### your pants
Can we replace Furtive Chase with Enduring/Spirit Fury?
nemesis and rancor... i like the idea
I like how his perks and his great-great-granddaughter's perks synergize :D
Confirmed in testing: I moried everyone
However, Furtive Chase and Decisive Strike don't proc the Nemesis effect.
At least it'll make that one archives challenge with rancor much easier?