The oni power ideas?

My guess is something to do with speed or teleporting. Considering how it cought up with the new survivor that easily

Comments

  • I guess Oni-chan will be able to insta-down with his sword. (Sword would have a charge similar to the chainsaw boys.)

    I could be totally wrong, though.

  • @NoShinyPony said:

    I guess Oni-chan will be able to insta-down with his sword. (Sword would have a charge similar to the chainsaw boys.)

    I could be totally wrong, though.

    Maybe he could hold it by his waist and do something like demi's lunge

  • I have this crazy theory. The Oni is part of the Yamaoka bloodline, as everyone knows. So, his power will be.... pretty similar to Spirits.

    Its boring, I know, but I feel like maybe it could be the same as the difference between Billy and Bubba. Multihit potential vs single target attack. So for example, when he comes out of invis, he does a horizontal sweep with his sword. No insta-down, but multi injure would be insane.

    Well... its either that, or... I dunno, he gives the survivor a cookie? The trailer only just released, so I'm not quite on the train of theories, yet.