Splinter-like-perks

I was wondering why can't we have the perks we dont own as ultra rare (one time only) in the bloodweb just like the splinters.

There's a bunch of perks i want to try and haven't seen them in the shrine, what if the perk I want to unlock/try takes months to show up in the shrine?

Having them like the splinters could be a way to test them and see if we buy them, and limit them so they only spawn once.

what do u guys think?

Comments

  • If the splinter would actually disappear from the bloodweb, if i own the perk, sure, why not?

  • A better way to do this would be making custom games playable by yourself, preferably with bots but even the "Husks" would be fine

  • @MissBehavingX said:

    I was wondering why can't we have the perks we dont own as ultra rare (one time only) in the bloodweb just like the splinters.

    There's a bunch of perks i want to try and haven't seen them in the shrine, what if the perk I want to unlock/try takes months to show up in the shrine?

    Having them like the splinters could be a way to test them and see if we buy them, and limit them so they only spawn once.

    what do u guys think?

    Originally some perks were red quality. I think only the level 40 teachable perks plus a few of the others anyone can get were considered ultra rare. Not sure why it was changed.

  • @SaintDenisSlasher said:

    A better way to do this would be making custom games playable by yourself, preferably with bots but even the "Husks" would be fine

    That's the thing, I wanna see how they play in a real game scenario.