pet peeve

what's your biggest pet peeve in this video game and why?

I think mine is probably survivors dcing at the beginning of the Match.

Comments

  • Toxic people.

    Fun fact: They usually got a tremendously smaller brain than other humans.

  • Teammates who get their priorities wrong.

    If two people are hooked and one is being chased, working on generators should not be your priority at that point - let alone cleansing dull totems or searching chests.

  • @Fibijean said:

    Teammates who get their priorities wrong.

    If two people are hooked and one is being chased, working on generators should not be your priority at that point - let alone cleansing dull totems or searching chests.

    B-but what if I get the magic item that magically pulls everyone off hooks heals everyone by a health state and gives them 150% movement speed for 10 seconds out of that chest I was searching?!

  • @KillermainBTWm8 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/847342#Comment_847342

    B-but what if I get the magic item that magically pulls everyone off hooks heals everyone by a health state and gives them 150% movement speed for 10 seconds out of that chest I was searching?!

    In that case, I will apologise profusely in postgame for doubting you, and then I'll report you for hacking ๐Ÿ˜‰

  • @Fibijean said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/847349#Comment_847349

    In that case, I will apologise profusely in postgame for doubting you, and then I'll report you for hacking ๐Ÿ˜‰

    image.png


  • A few things actually:


    Tbaggers - Why? There is no need. You're just acting like a child (and I don't really like children) trying to act like you're better and trying to ruin someone's fun with the game. Even if you are better, who cares? Take your 'betterness' and just keep doing gens, looping, healing, etc. And just leave.

    Stalling - Speaking of "just leave" I understand if someone stands in the exit when they dunno if everyone else is able to safely get out of not but when you stand in the exit just to stall the game further, just as bad as tbagging (even if you don't tbag). The killer just wants to move on and go to their next game, they know they can't get you before you escape so just go, get out, get it over with.

    The Mindset of "Oh, someone else will save the hooked." - what I mean by this is lets say there's 4 survivors left. One is getting chased the other two are on gens. Stop. That has caused me (and others) to needlessly hit stage 2. I can't force people to be altruistic but it is a team game whether you like it or not. I wanna play the game too, it's not just your game, its everyone's. You don't even have to heal me idc. Just save me at least. Feels worse than being camped because if I'm not even being camped there is no reason people should let me get to stage 2 on first hook.