AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Oh by the way I got the actual "you got gnomed video" for you to increase the quality of the thread
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0
@KillermainBTWm8 said:AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOh by the way I got the actual "you got gnomed video" for you to increase the quality of the threadhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0
@KillermainBTWm8 said:
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
This post will be deleted for leaking the new killer
I don't know what I was expecting but... how could you do this to me
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Oh by the way I got the actual "you got gnomed video" for you to increase the quality of the thread
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
This post will be deleted for leaking the new killer
I don't know what I was expecting but... how could you do this to me
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KolfEhV-KiA