A Clown player made me really upset today...
They were wearing the Clown's Santa skin.... in November...
Is this bannable?
They were wearing the Clown's Santa skin.... in November...
Is this bannable?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What do you mean? It goes Spooky Month, Christmas Month 1, Christmas Month 2.
I don't think so unfortunately. People make Christmas earlier and earlier every year. November is technically Christmas season now. I've seen people be ready for Christmas as soon as October ends, or preparing for Christmas AS October is going on. Was going shopping with a friend before Halloween for a Halloween party, Christmas stuff was everywhere.
Yes. You should absolutely report them for indecent conduct.
we have spooky month, no nut november then christmas.
Conclusion: he is banned
I think every Legion, Jane, and David main out there should be DAWNING their got damn Day of the Dead outfits. Only ever seen one Legion and that's it ;----;