GHOSTFACE!!! SERIOUSLY DEVS

Ghostface is really good as a killer. He is also really good when playing as a survivor. I just wanted to say that and get click bate cause I’m bored. Did it work?

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • It worked on me. Ive seen posts way more frequently already talking about tweaking ghostfaces stealth and detection. We havent even tested spirit yet and people are calling for more nerfs on her before even trying it out on the ptb.

    Why nerf one killer at a time i guess when you can try for two. The skies the limit :p

  • The only issue I have with Ghostface is that other killers need to be brought up to his level, a possible time duration nerf on his exposure (like 2-4 seconds?), and fixing some perks like Alert to work within his shroud.

  • I thought you were going to complain about not being able to reveal him at times. I just had a match where I was directly in front of him between a pallet and still was not able to reveal him.

  • I may sound like an angry survivor main but, I would change ghost face movement speed in shroud he moves 115 MS while having zero terror radius maybe change his speed to 110 or 107 MS.

  • @TooKoolFoU said:

    Ghostface is really good as a killer. He is also really good when playing as a survivor. I just wanted to say that and get click bate cause I’m bored. Did it work?

    Wait you can play ghost face as a surivior? Finally suriviors can kill the killers.

  • He can do well in red ranks by not using half of his power. His stalking is just too inefficient and unreliable, while his ability to turn Undetectable instantly with no slowdown was seriously underestimated.

    Ghostface is an accident. He is not well designed, but in a way that actually happen to make him viable.

  • He is not really good when playing as survivor lol.

    His night shroud power is bugged, which is why people don't like playing against him.

  • @TooKoolFoU said:

    Ghostface is really good as a killer. He is also really good when playing as a survivor. I just wanted to say that and get click bate cause I’m bored. Did it work?

    10/10 would click your bait again :P

    @Mister_Holdout said:

    He is not really good when playing as survivor lol.

    His night shroud power is bugged, which is why people don't like playing against him.

    It's true i don't think many people noticed it.