Serum...hold on.
I just noticed when you highlight the serum it says. Withering Blight event has ended. This currency will expire soon. Ends in 63 days. This seems like an oversight but I was wrong about the offerings expiring so I for sure don't want to risk not getting to use my serum...
Its either ended or is ending in 63 days? Which is it? I know we can't use the offerings anymore. Surely we weren't expected to reach Tier 47 already?
Personally ive gone the eff IN on those tiers im at tier 35 and felt like I was way ahead of the pack.
Comments
The serum isn't actually part of the event. The event is over. You can earn serum until the rift closes and then you'll get like 2 weeks to spend it after that.
I believe that. There is no way we are expected to be nearly done with the entire rift with the third set of challenges not even out. That template needs a tweak though because it clearly says two different things.
Honestly I'm fine with the progression on the response as it is is as they said it's made so casual players can have a chance to complete the Rift.
It's the main reason why people play the game a lot more frequently are already on level 50 or higher
Lv 56 here