Like currently as we stand? I'm like level 23, and I played for 3 days straight. Doing challenges, and I mean staying up til 4am from playing at 7pm for 3 nights straight, and playing during the day occasionally
It's like you should get about 500 xp/match if not more, approximately like 10 games to level up 1 tier of rift. Most people without a doubt should be around levels 10-20 by now.
Like currently as we stand? I'm like level 23, and I played for 3 days straight. Doing challenges, and I mean staying up til 4am from playing at 7pm for 3 nights straight, and playing during the day occasionally
It's like you should get about 500 xp/match if not more, approximately like 10 games to level up 1 tier of rift. Most people without a doubt should be around levels 10-20 by now.
Currently, I'm at teir 18, but I haven't completed all of Tome II. ๐
I am at tier 38, not quite done with level 2 of the tome yet, and I'll be honest.. I may end up buying the battle pass to get everything I want in time ๐ฅ
Well, if you buy the archives pass and complete it, you get your money back! :)
Currently it's 51 days left and i am tier 33. I haven't completed Tome 2 and there are 2 more Tomes left. I think you will still have time. I even didn't play for 3~4 days. I play DBD Weekdays from around 7pm~9pm then around 11pm~2am. Weekends around 5 hours.
The Rift ends when you complete all tiers up until 70. Once you hit Tier 70, The Rift is officially complete and you'll have to wait for the next one to gain new rewards.
Right now i'm at Tier 40 and i'm almost done with Pt.2 of Tome l. I could be at 60 or 50 if I played constantly since The Archives came out, but I haven't played DBD constantly in months... it's either from a lack of motivation or to keep the longevity going for me.
But besides myself, you complete it at Tier 70 and that's about it afterwards... judging from how the average player would play a few matches after their Part of Tome l is complete... you should hit like... Tier 50 (Which is around where all the serums are finished being collected) in say... 3 weeks if you're casually doing it?
If you do it like most of the day than you can do that in half the time.. it might even take 4 weeks casually, the math really depends on the player themselves. But to be honest, each new Rift gives about 2 months+ to complete... so that's WAY MORE than enough time to complete it... even if you're casually doing it from the start.
Even if you start from right now mid-way through Pt.2s release... you could still hit Tier 70 on The Rift if you keep it up... slightly more than casually... but it can still be done.
The Rift ends when you complete all tiers up until 70. Once you hit Tier 70, The Rift is officially complete and you'll have to wait for the next one to gain new rewards.
Right now i'm at Tier 40 and i'm almost done with Pt.2 of Tome l. I could be at 60 or 50 if I played constantly since The Archives came out, but I haven't played DBD constantly in months... it's either from a lack of motivation or to keep the longevity going for me.
But besides myself, you complete it at Tier 70 and that's about it afterwards... judging from how the average player would play a few matches after their Part of Tome l is complete... you should hit like... Tier 50 (Which is around where all the serums are finished being collected) in say... 3 weeks if you're casually doing it?
If you do it like most of the day than you can do that in half the time.. it might even take 4 weeks casually, the math really depends on the player themselves. But to be honest, each new Rift gives about 2 months+ to complete... so that's WAY MORE than enough time to complete it... even if you're casually doing it from the start.
Even if you start from right now mid-way through Pt.2s release... you could still hit Tier 70 on The Rift if you keep it up... slightly more than casually... but it can still be done.
Currently I'm at tier 20 and only 30% done with tome II โ should I speed things up or am I going at the correct speed?
Currently I'm at tier 20 and only 30% done with tome II โ should I speed things up or am I going at the correct speed?
The only real way to get around where I am is to just normally play matches and do well. You can be a Survivor or Killer it doesn't matter, as long as you get the required EXP to get 1 Rift Fragment per 800 EXP, than you'll eventually get there.
The Tome parts only give so much, they don't really add up enough to get you to 70 tiers on The Rift... it honestly depends if you also play matches a lot or decently after you've completed each part of Tome l.
Basically, you have about like what... 51 days left to get to Tier 70? And if you're at 30% of part 2 and you're tier 20... than i'd say if you just play casually or a lot after each new part is done... than you'll get to Tier 70 with a few weeks to spare.
70 levels, 70 days. You should be between tiers 18 and 19 at this stage at a minimum if you hope to complete the Rift at the rate you're going. So it sounds like you're right on track!
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Like currently as we stand? I'm like level 23, and I played for 3 days straight. Doing challenges, and I mean staying up til 4am from playing at 7pm for 3 nights straight, and playing during the day occasionally
It's like you should get about 500 xp/match if not more, approximately like 10 games to level up 1 tier of rift. Most people without a doubt should be around levels 10-20 by now.
Currently, I'm at teir 18, but I haven't completed all of Tome II. ๐
There is more than enough time left to complete the rift.ย
I already completed the rift, just farm some XP and you will be done soon.
Are you talking about The Rift or The Tome? They are two completely different things! ๐
Im at lvl. 70 of the Rift.
Well, if you buy the archives pass and complete it, you get your money back! :)
Currently it's 51 days left and i am tier 33. I haven't completed Tome 2 and there are 2 more Tomes left. I think you will still have time. I even didn't play for 3~4 days. I play DBD Weekdays from around 7pm~9pm then around 11pm~2am. Weekends around 5 hours.
@NMCKE
The Rift ends when you complete all tiers up until 70. Once you hit Tier 70, The Rift is officially complete and you'll have to wait for the next one to gain new rewards.
Right now i'm at Tier 40 and i'm almost done with Pt.2 of Tome l. I could be at 60 or 50 if I played constantly since The Archives came out, but I haven't played DBD constantly in months... it's either from a lack of motivation or to keep the longevity going for me.
But besides myself, you complete it at Tier 70 and that's about it afterwards... judging from how the average player would play a few matches after their Part of Tome l is complete... you should hit like... Tier 50 (Which is around where all the serums are finished being collected) in say... 3 weeks if you're casually doing it?
If you do it like most of the day than you can do that in half the time.. it might even take 4 weeks casually, the math really depends on the player themselves. But to be honest, each new Rift gives about 2 months+ to complete... so that's WAY MORE than enough time to complete it... even if you're casually doing it from the start.
Even if you start from right now mid-way through Pt.2s release... you could still hit Tier 70 on The Rift if you keep it up... slightly more than casually... but it can still be done.
Currently I'm at tier 20 and only 30% done with tome II โ should I speed things up or am I going at the correct speed?
The only real way to get around where I am is to just normally play matches and do well. You can be a Survivor or Killer it doesn't matter, as long as you get the required EXP to get 1 Rift Fragment per 800 EXP, than you'll eventually get there.
The Tome parts only give so much, they don't really add up enough to get you to 70 tiers on The Rift... it honestly depends if you also play matches a lot or decently after you've completed each part of Tome l.
Basically, you have about like what... 51 days left to get to Tier 70? And if you're at 30% of part 2 and you're tier 20... than i'd say if you just play casually or a lot after each new part is done... than you'll get to Tier 70 with a few weeks to spare.
Iโm level 41
70 levels, 70 days. You should be between tiers 18 and 19 at this stage at a minimum if you hope to complete the Rift at the rate you're going. So it sounds like you're right on track!