Any hotfix for the freezing in sight?

A status update would be more than appreciated. It's now at the point where the frustration level raised so high that I don't want to play anymore.

Comments

  • Do you have something running in the background that could cause your game to run worse than usual maybe? Because that was the case for me with Game DVR that would just record my game in the background all the time. Ever since i disabled that my game runs a lot better even on High settings and i don't have to close my Browser or Spotify anymore. I still get freezes rarely but that's because of the game and it's optimization.

    This is assuming you are on PC.

  • @Mert_MK said:

    Do you have something running in the background that could cause your game to run worse than usual maybe? Because that was the case for me with Game DVR that would just record my game in the background all the time. Ever since i disabled that my game runs a lot better even on High settings and i don't have to close my Browser or Spotify anymore. I still get freezes rarely but that's because of the game and it's optimization.

    This is assuming you are on PC.

    Absolutly nothing has changed with any background programs or settings. Since the new update (and with that I mean right after installing it) the game performance became uttershit. I reinstalled dbd but no success. Other games have no issue, it's just dbd. Others have it aswell, I saw some clips from Twitch uploaded on youtube and it's the same pattern. Something happens -> everything freezes for some seconds.

  • I wouldn't expect any hotfixes tbh. We are in the Ch 14 news cycle and soon ptb.

    We are likely waiting for a main scheduled patch at this point.

  • @BBQnDemogorgon said:

    I wouldn't expect any hotfixes tbh. We are in the Ch 14 news cycle and soon ptb.

    We are likely waiting for a main scheduled patch at this point.

    Well, this is bullshit... Seems like no dbd for me then, I can't stand losing a match just because the game needs a thinking break in crucial moments.

  • @BBQnDemogorgon said:

    I wouldn't expect any hotfixes tbh. We are in the Ch 14 news cycle and soon ptb.

    We are likely waiting for a main scheduled patch at this point.

    Really sucks how they always hold off on fixing things til a big patch comes. You very rarely hear about a hotfix.