How’s your progress in Tome?
I think this time is quite time-consuming with rescuing 15 survivor, 20 golden metals, etc.
i still have a lots to go and now at level 26 only. How about you?
I think this time is quite time-consuming with rescuing 15 survivor, 20 golden metals, etc.
i still have a lots to go and now at level 26 only. How about you?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I've almost finished the second level, just got a couple of survivor challenges to go. I think I'm at about tier 35 in the Rift. I've played about 100 hours since the Archives were first released.
Tier 40, only 2 challenges left in level 2.
Both tomes completed. Tier 52.
so far ive had the “heal 10 other survivors” selected for 15 games and yet to heal even 1 survivor :))))
All done and tier 62.