This game I seriously swear to god

This game is absolutely pathetically survivor sided it's that survivor sided it's unfreaking believable. Killers have absolutely no power against survivors.


- Constant loops

- Hex smashers

- Flashlight spammers

- Brand new parts etc

- Dead hard


This is beyond a freaking joke and the best thing is that the developers are still messing about with killers. Destroying the only powers they have against survivors. Shock horror because survivors say so. Why can't the Devs just give us a game which is fun for both sides and more realistic i.e. making the killers the power role not survivors

Comments

  • @douggie123 said:

    I absolutely love all the comments which seem to be so so survivor sided coming from survivor mains. People like some of you survivor mains who think so survivor sided deserve to be camped at tunnelled a lot of the time. That's why there is a rise in camping and tunnelling cos a lot of the time killers just cannot be bothered going through the same trashy notions of loop and teabag, loop and teabag, loop and teabag thinking you guys are hot stuff. Well guess what you aren't the only reason you have the upper hand is due to how survivor sided the game mostly the maps (haddonfield) and the tools that you are given by the Devs to promote toxicity

    Maps are broken yes, but survivors have received a lot of nerfs this year, less safe loops, instaheals, MOM, DS are the big ones that come to mind. The devs aren't "promoting toxicity", they're doing what they can to balance the game. Toxicity isn't because of the game, it's because of the players. If you need to camp and tunnel, you're probably doing poorly anyways. And since you seem to think survivor sided comments are from survivor mains, I'd like to point out I'm a former red rank pig main.

  • I think in reality the game is slightly (and I do mean slightly) survivor sided. Not because that's the devs aim. But because it's nearly impossible to balance around such large gaps in skill. You can be in the red ranks and still be a potato. Add in the issues with map balancing and it becomes even worse.

  • @Clevite said:

    I think it's killer sided until you get to high ranks. Then talented survivors begin to control the game.

    Only the few % are toxic talented survivors the rest of the community are casual players. But the killer still wants nerfs for the few games they dont get there precious 4k. 90% of games I play in red ranks results in 4ks. It really depends on the killers skill.


  • @Mew said:

    killer: *gets 4ks almost every game they play*

    also killer when they lose 1 game: “hrismfkemflp jesus this game is so survivor sided omg!!! Nerf!!!”

    Survivor: Escapes 20 games in a row, via 5000 second-chance perks, plus hatch.

    Also Survivor: *Dies once* OMG camping Killer noskill unfair tunneling noob! Camping and tunneling should be punished! Killer OP! Nerf <insert Killer that killed them>! 2K should be MAX! No fair OP scrub noob unfair! Killer-sided broken NERF NOW!

  • the hatch is especially annoying because I rarely ever get perfect matches because the last survivor is typically camping the hatch until their teammate dies

  • @survivormain1105 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/845490#Comment_845490

    Only the few % are toxic talented survivors the rest of the community are casual players. But the killer still wants nerfs for the few games they dont get there precious 4k. 90% of games I play in red ranks results in 4ks. It really depends on the killers skill.

    Yeah, and I hope you didn't think I was saying survivors were toxic. Just high ranks are very good! It is why I started playing survivor, I want to be as good as those that I have to face.

  • @Clevite said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/846763#Comment_846763

    Yeah, and I hope you didn't think I was saying survivors were toxic. Just high ranks are very good! It is why I started playing survivor, I want to be as good as those that I have to face.

    I understood. Ty

  • there are perks to counter those

    those are not that bad

  • All killers play these days is aura reveal add-ons so y'all killer mains get what you dish out

  • @douggie123 said:

    This game is absolutely pathetically survivor sided it's that survivor sided it's unfreaking believable. Killers have absolutely no power against survivors.

    - Constant loops

    - Hex smashers

    - Flashlight spammers

    - Brand new parts etc

    - Dead hard

    This is beyond a freaking joke and the best thing is that the developers are still messing about with killers. Destroying the only powers they have against survivors. Shock horror because survivors say so. Why can't the Devs just give us a game which is fun for both sides and more realistic i.e. making the killers the power role not survivors

    Dead Hard only works once on a good Killer. Brand new part is terrible in comparision to how it once was. Looping is part of the game. Hexes get crushed because NoeD, Ruin, and Inner Strength are a thing. Good luck with the flashlight u can easy avoid them.

    Survivors just got nerfed too funny you complain it's too hard for Killers.

    @Mew said:

    killer: *gets 4ks almost every game they play*

    also killer when they lose 1 game: “hrismfkemflp jesus this game is so survivor sided omg!!! Nerf!!!”

    Honestly i play 50/50, but watching people complain half the time makes me just roll my eyes anymore. I would say this games more Survivor sided, but not by the marginal large levels some people complain about. I'm talking like 55/45 and then map RNG, Killer selection, and skill come into play.

1 2 ›