Turn off dedicated servers.
This servers are awful. All the lagswitchers was better than dedicated servers hitboxes.
I buy the game year ago and I have only 1 lagswitcher on the way, but every second game I was hit when I shouldn't.
BHVR, pls fix.
This servers are awful. All the lagswitchers was better than dedicated servers hitboxes.
I buy the game year ago and I have only 1 lagswitcher on the way, but every second game I was hit when I shouldn't.
BHVR, pls fix.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Sadly they are basically released. They want to keep them online to implement the DC Punishment System.
So yeah, the Dedicated Servers got forced upon the PC players.
The only way bhvr would listen to feedback is if tons of people stopped buying cosmetics and playing. Otherwise, as shown with Nurse in ptb, we don't matter.