Stupid Friends

Yesterday was another stupidity point on my SWF

The Killer (Trapper) had NOED and I was hooked. My buddy, who opened the door didn't wanna rescue me, despite me saying the killer is far away. His words "The killer 100m away from you and I'm not risking it just to get NOED" ... I was like really annoyed by this. Sure, if the killer is near by, no problem. But he was faaaaaar away.

The next round we played against a Hag and it didn't get any better. I was hooked and all 3 survivors where at the hook, while the kills was still there. One farmed and I got hooked again. Got farmed again but was sandbagged by one of the randoms. I gave up. My buddy didn't wanna play afterwards because of me complaining that they didn't lure the killer away and got farmed instead.

And yes, I was still pissed that my buddy didn't rescue me the round before, with NOED killer being miles away. He said, he can't play with players like me, who complain stuff like this.

Do you guys have stupid friends like this?

Btw, he isn't a bad survivor. He's actually pretty good. But stuff like this annoys me.

Comments

  • @bendermac said:

    Yesterday was another stupidity point on my SWF

    The Killer (Trapper) had NOED and I was hooked. My buddy, who opened the door didn't wanna rescue me, despite me saying the killer is far away. His words "The killer 100m away from you and I'm not risking it just to get NOED" ... I was like really annoyed by this. Sure, if the killer is near by, no problem. But he was faaaaaar away.

    Do you guys have stupid friends like this?

    Btw, he isn't a bad survivor. He's actually pretty good. But stuff like this annoys me.

    It depends on how good the killer is and how far from exit gates you are. I usually will do a quick sweep of map before i open the gate for noed. Most of the time if i see noed I split.

  • @GhostofYharnam said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/104890/stupid-friends

    It depends on how good the killer is and how far from exit gates you are. I usually will do a quick sweep of map before i open the gate for noed. Most of the time if i see noed I split.

    true to that. But the gates where far apart and the killer was even close to me. One of the random players tried to rescue me, but then it was too late, as I run out of time.

  • @bendermac said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/843593#Comment_843593

    true to that. But the gates where far apart and the killer was even close to me. One of the random players tried to rescue me, but then it was too late, as I run out of time.

    Yea Some people including me panic a bit when they see noed. Way to many bad experiences involving it.

  • Yeah im pretty sure that if you die it's everyone else fault but yours... wow

  • Boi how many friendship I've seen ruined by this game (and over competitive players), and funny thing, most of them were streamers.

  • @YaiPa said:

    Boi how many friendship I've seen ruined by this game (and over competitive players), and funny thing, most of them were streamers.

    Great game right here. I actually lost my online friend of 11 years over it, lol.

  • You need new friends.