Ugly sweaters 2019
will the new characters get sweaters too ?
currently it’s just jane and the upcoming survivor can have one
I would be so sad if jane doesn’t get one I really wanna see what they do with her
will the new characters get sweaters too ?
currently it’s just jane and the upcoming survivor can have one
I would be so sad if jane doesn’t get one I really wanna see what they do with her
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They should do for Christmas.
Along with Reindeer Huntress too.
I wouldn't mind some elf outfits for survivors.
Wow, been rocking Jeff's Christmas Sweater (with Corpse paint, obviously) for so long that to me it's just WHO HE IS!!!